- No cords. With wireless technology, you don’t need the mess of wires on your table.
- Universal compatibility. Qi charging is the universal standard, so if you have multiple different wireless-capable devices, you can use the same charging pad without any issue.
- Safer connections. Since the charging is all occurring inside an enclosed environment and without cords, there’s no corrosion because there is no exposure to water or oxygen. This also means that there is less risk of electrical faults.
- More durable. Without having to regularly plug or unplug, there’s also no wear and tear on the smartphone sockets. If you alternate between charging wirelessly and with cables, this also means less wear and tear on your cables.
- No overheating. When your smartphone is fully charged, the wireless charger automatically shuts off. This means less energy, a safer charge, and no overheated battery.
Connector Type: Type C
Max. Output Power: 15W
Input: 5V 2A, 9V 1.67A(MAX)
Charging Support: Quick Charge 2.0, QC3.0 PD3.0
15W: For LG V40 V40+ V35 V30 V30+
10W 1: For Samsung Galaxy S20 S20+ S10 S10+ S10e S9 S9+ S8 Plus Note 10 9 8 7
10W 2: For Huawei P30 P40 P20
7.5W: For iPhone 12Pro 12 11 11Pro X Xs XR Max
5W: For Other Qi-enabled devices will be charged at a standard speed
Charging distance: <8mm- Supports charging with the phone case
Packing List: 1*wireless charger and 1* Type C cable